ETOS IS BACK
Updated: Dec 9, 2019
After six years in the joint, we're back. Expect lists, plus some longer shit. But we'll never compromise on our principles:
1) Absolutely no horseplay, even if horse is into it.
2) The will to succeed means nothing if you suck.
3) No self-referencing, meta-irony, or Oxford commas.
4) You don’t miss 100% of the shots you don’t take.
5) The only units of success are: dollars, votes, word-count, and tombstone size.
6) If erection lasts longer than four hours, stop writing immediately.
7) Dance as you'd like to be treated, treat others like nobody's watching
8) Seven is too few, nine is too many.
See you periodically,